Wednesday 31 December 2014

NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS 2015

1.       Make peace with my sister
2.       Spend more time with my family
3.       Finish editing my novel and get it sent off to agents
4.       Don’t watch any more bad films
5.       Less online time-wasting and more productive and political social media
6.       Attend more cultural things, but be discerning
7.       Work hard
8.       Try and get out of debt, whatever it takes
9.       Stop biting my nails, but really stop this time
10.    Banish anxiety:  to be aided by next two resolutions:
11.    Drink less
12.    Learn more yoga (and keep up my physio)
13.    Read only quality fiction
14.    Destroy capitalism


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say I feel like I have wrote this resolution apart that I am not going to make peace with anyone !but I am stubborn!

Manhattanchester said...

Ha, well I did the first one already which I think was the hardest (apart from the last one!) :)

Unknown said...

Oh Well done to you! ;) Good luck with the rest!